Here at AKS, we deal with a great number of requests from customers who want to explore kitchen cabinet refacing benefits vs other methods of remodeling your kitchen like repainting or replacing your cabinets.
To help expedite your decision making progress we thought we’d keep a running list of benefits that our customers ultimately decided upon here:
- Keep the layout of your kitchen that you’ve grown to love. Simply change the look by refacing vs replacing your cabinets.
- Refacing lasts for many years longer than repainting. We walk into many kitchens where the cabinets have been repainted, but need refacing in as little as a year. Why? Dirt and wear around the hardware where you constantly open and close your cabinets will wear down paint in no time and looks dirty and unclean.
- Older wood cabinets were built to last! No need to rip out perfectly fine wood when you can quickly reface to change to a modern look on the existing sturdy and stable wood platform!
- Time savings is a big factor for choosing refacing over full replacement. Most projects take just a few days to complete vs weeks of contractors in and out of your home.
- Cost savings! A typical kitchen cabinet refacing projects costs half of a full custom cabinet replacement. Use the money you save to install new accessories and decorative moldings for a completely new look that’s still under budget.
- Refacing your cabinets is friendlier to the environment. By keeping the base materials in tact, you’re reducing landfill waste. Feel good about the fact that you’re choosing the green remodel alternative.
Ready to start? Call today at (770) 517-3462 for a free no strings attached consultation in the comfort of your home.